Statewide Contract for Language Services
DIR Cooperative Contracts Program
The Texas Department of Information Resources awarded Contract DIR-TSO-4155 to WorldWide Interpreters, Inc. for services that improve an agency’s ability to overcome language barriers and promote greater efficiency when serving the public. For more information and legal citations, go to the DIR Customer Eligibility page. Many public entities outside of Texas may also buy through DIR; go to the Out-of-State Customers page for more information.
Why Choose WorldWide Interpreters, Inc.?
- 20+ years in business
- State-of-the-art call center
- Long experience with Government clients
- Ability to manage large volume interpretation calls each day for large State Governments and Hospital networks
- Ability to absorb large institutions literally overnight
- Many of our interpreters also hold specialized certifications in areas such as medical terminology and court interpretation standards.
- Texas HUB Certification
- Texas Centralized Master Bidders List Class Code 961, Item 46, and 75